Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

i love u with all my heart

                                              perhaps u never know how much i love you..
but..
my love..
My heart beats for you alone.
Hearing your voice brings peace, comfort and a smile to my face at the sheer thought of you.
My heart soars when I am with you. Yes.really i did it.
In your absence, I close my eyes and dream of your close embrace, our fingers intertwined and your soft lips pressed against mine.
Everything about you takes my breath away.
i hope..
one day you'll really see how much you mean to me

I can't say it enough about how much I love you

i really fall in love with the person u are..

i love you beyond words..miles and everything..
i love u truly from my heart...

Body, Mind, Heart and Soul ~
With you I am in Tune


p/s: i am not a good poetry..but.olredy tried my best 2 show how much i love u..huhu..i din copy from anywhere..diz is my real feelings toward u..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...